Thursday, May 22, 2014

New experiences

A huge factor of my trip is having new experiences. I have never been on a plane, I have never left the country, and so on. Over the course of the next few weeks, I will have my fair share of firsts and I am looking forward to them very much.

Today, I tried something new. I video blogged (vlog). This was a very different experience and quite an uncomfortable one. I am not too keen on being in front of the camera so actually having to watch and edit this was out of my comfort zone.

However, I wanted to start practicing vlogging because I think it has the opportunity to enhance my written blog and add a whole other element to my stories and experiences. 

I will not delay any further. Here is my first vlog! 

P.S. Don't mind the awkward!



*Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment