Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Facing fears

Hello everyone!!! It is about 11 p.m. on May 28, my first day in Ireland!!! It has been crazy so far (in a good way!) and I am taken back by all the beauty in this country.

So, last night was my first time on a plane and it was such an unreal experience and while in the air, I decided to jot a little paragraph down to try and describe what I was seeing and how I was feeling:

I am typing this from my window seat on the plane. I couldn't resist documenting the breath taking beauty, which I am fixated on. I should be getting some rest, but I can't take my eyes away from outside this window. There is a sea of clouds flowing below me. In the distance, the sun if getting ready to rise. I thought I would be terrified of this view, because I am deathly afraid of heights, but I am so calm. This is the most peaceful scene I have ever seen. Next time you're on a plane, grab the window seat and listen to 'Because' by The Beatles, it's amazing. Even now, more light is breaking through over the horizon, giving a crystal clear look at the fluffy sea at my feet.


*visual

No comments:

Post a Comment