Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"Not all who wander, are lost."

When you study abroad with a group of people, you get to know them very well. For me, I got to know Juliette Meyers a little bit better.

Now, Juliette has traveled before, having gone to England, so I was interested in sitting down with her and finding out why she chose Ireland and her travel methods.

According to Meyers, England and Ireland were two of the top places she wanted to travel to, adding, "I was excited to see Ireland because I have one cousin who still lives there but my aunt and the rest of her kids used to live there for several years. I was always interested in seeing the different way of life there, because of them."

For this trip, Meyers had packed the smallest suitcase of all of us, and impressed us greatly when we arrived at the airport. Although limited a little with clothing options, Meyers wanted to pack worry free, not wondering if it was too heavy.

" I also was able to squeeze all the essentials in that tiny suitcase so I never felt like I was missing anything," Meyers explained.

Speaking of clothes, Meyers is quite the fashionista, always pulling off the cutest outfits. She seemed to be in her element when shopping in Ireland, always managing to find great buys.

"They say Europe is ahead of us on trends so I was beyond thrilled to stock up on what’s coming next for us here in the U.S.," Meyers said.

There was another aspect of traveling that Meyers loved: the pictures. As a photographer, she was in her element among all the picturesque scenes in the country, although wanted to make sure to take in each moment.

" I got some good shots but overall I was concerned with capturing every sight for my own stock of memories," she said.

Meyers hopes to continue traveling in the future and hopes to capture her travels through blogging.

"This trip has really got me back into blogging which was my career plan until I started thinking about going into TV," Meyers said.

It will be quite the adventure to follow along with her travels as she continues her career, and blogging seems like a good fit for her.








*Interview Someone

No comments:

Post a Comment