Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Take in the scenery

As I sit on my familiar couch, in my familiar living room, watching Netflix because I have access to wi-fi that isn't awful, I take out my laptop to edit pictures.

There are so many pictures to go through. I get very overwhelmed looking at them. I also get a bit sad. I had such a wonderful time in Ireland and I can't believe that I have been home for about 6 days already.

Time flies.

So, I compiled some of my favorite nature shots from my trip. We saw so many beautiful scenes and
going through the pictures just makes me wish I was still there, taking more pictures.

I don't think any amount of pictures will ever be enough, but I still can't get over how beautiful the entire country is. I hope someday to continue traveling and capturing the beauty of the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment